Curried Beef with Vegetables
How to make it
- Add beef and onion in large frying pan over medium high heat.
- Cook stirring to crumble meat until browned then stir in cauliflower and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in peas then cook 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat oil in large nonstick frying pan over medium high heat.
- Add potatoes and cook 8 minutes then turn potatoes over and cook 2 minutes more.
- Add broth, water, curry powder and chopped herbs then cook 2 minutes.
- Transfer potato mixture to beef mixture and stir to combine.
- Add chutney, salt and pepper then cook until some liquid is absorbed about 3 minutes.